Want to make a real difference? Join our cause! Volunteer. We welcome anyone who sincerely wants to contribute. Volunteering especially appeals to those who are retired.
Below is a list of current volunteering opportunities. Please use the form to tell us:
1. what interests you
2. the skills or experience you offer
3. how much time you would you like to contribute
Send the form, and we’ll be in touch.
• Pianist (skilled)
• Tour Guide (we train)
• Gift Shop / Admissions (we train)
MAINTENANCE (we train)
• Housekeeping (vacuuming, dusting, polishing)
• Fabric (clothing repair / sewing skills needed)
• Wood (fine woodworking/finishing skills needed)
• Upholstery (re-upholstery and upholstery repair)
• Interior Painting (“cut-in” skills needed)
• Marine-grade Repair / Renovation (carpentry)
• Mechanical Engineer
• Electrical Engineer
Work from home.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS (skilled)
• Volunteer Recruiter/Coordinator (experienced)
• Event Planner/Coordinator (experienced)
• Group Tour Coordinator (sales & digital skills)
• Website Content Builder (writing & digital skills)
• Social Media Campaigner (experienced)
Work from home. and Travel.
PUBLIC RELATIONS (we train)
• Advocate / Story-Teller (public speaker) (we train)